Experience of rice pudding in home

At first me and my sister went to market.We bought required things needed for preparing rice pudding and potato pickle.For rice pudding we bought the
following equired materials:
 
1.Long grain rice - 1 Cup
2.Milk - 1 litre
3.Rice pudding  masala - 1 packet
4.Sugar - Half cup
5.Ghee - Half spoon
And for potato pickle required materials are:
1.Potato - Half kg
2.Cucumber - 1
3.Lemon - 2
4.Green chilly - 2
5.Salt - 2 spoon
6.Corriender - 5 piece
7.Besar - 1 spoon
8.Green peas - 5
9.Carrot - 2
10.Til - 1 gram



The steps for preparing rice pudding are:
Step 1: I sock and clean the rice
Step 2: I washed the rice properly
Step 3: I boiled the khir
Step 4: I add the clean rice in milk with ghee (for ten minutes )
Step 5: I mix khir masala and sugar
                    (Now khir is  ready)
The steps for preparing potato pickle are:
Step 1: I washed all vegetables
Step 2: I boiled  potato (for ten minutes)
Step 3: I cut  vegetable  (not too small)
Step 4: I pilled potatoes, cut and mixed all required things
Step 5: I fried it with oil and meethi
            (Now pickle is ready)
It was delicious. My mother helped me.
     

Comments

Popular Posts